- High speed trimmer, up to 200 pieces/minute
- For wood 1" to 6" thick and 2" to 12" wide
- Mobile saw modules to adapt to the cutting program
- 10hp electric motors
- Extra heavy-duty construction
- Requires little maintenance
- Excellent after-sales service
SAFE CLEAN OPERATION
- A curtain on each side of the trimmer offers excellent dust control.
- A closed chute leads rejected blocks, dust and shavings to the outfeed conveyor.
- Sequential motor start to prevent overloads.
- Trimmer cover is equipped with balance cylinders and safety latches. For added safety, the cover is made of 1/8" steel.
|Tandem saw module
ADAPTABLE TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
- Easily movable, the mobile saw modules can be moved either manually or held with spring-applied brake or automatically with a pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical system.
- Standard model cuts rough pieces up to 4 inches thick but modules can be adjusted to cut pieces up to 6 inches thick
- Each saw module can be equipped with saws from 12” to 18” in diameter according to the depth of pieces to be cut.
- According to the model, saws can be laid out in a single line with a minimum 2’ spacing. Or a dual line with saws at 1’ nominal spacing.
- The number of saws is defined according to customer’s cutting pattern and to obtain a high recovery ratio.
EXTRA HIGH-SPEED MULTIPLE SAW TRIMMER
- Allows you to adapt to growing productivity and efficiency needs.
- The unit can handle up to 200 pieces per minute. Your assurance that this component will never be the bottleneck of your sawing or planning line.
- The saw assemblies are mounted on rubber shock absorbers, this along with our new pneumatic system ensure smooth operation.
- Each saw motor is attached to the trimmer chassis. Only the saw arm is movable. Its short length and light weight contribute to very fast movement, 250 milliseconds for a 5’’ course.
- The direction of blade rotation varies according to the layout of the modules. This helps accelerate blade entry in the piece to be cut.
- The design ensures rapid release of cut blocks from chain transport system.
|In option: cover that can be converted into a
footbridge for easy maintenance and added safety.
- The piece is held simultaneously and tightly by the transport chain lugs and a set of stabilizer arms that control the movement of the piece to be cut.
- The very efficient concept of the saw arms ensures a constant tension on the driving belt, eliminating any variation in saw rotation speed.
- The trimmer’s ultra heavy-duty chassis prevents distortion and guarantees a precise cut, year after year.
- Saw modules react instantly to the commands of the control system.
PRACTICALLY MAINTENANCE FREE
- Each module has only two points requiring lubrication on a weekly basis.
- The saw drive belt is easily accessible and guards prevent the introduction ob wood between the belt and pulleys.
- Saw modules are designed so that sawdust and shavings do not affect operating efficiency.
- An optional suction system can be used to adapt the removal of waste material to your specific needs.
- Lubrication of the pneumatic cylinders is assured by a central distribution system.
|Length of pieces :
||8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 feet.
|Thickness of pieces :
||Horn 1 to 6 inches.
|Diameter of saws that can be used :
||From 12 to 18 inches.
|Number of modules :
||According to your cutting needs, single or tandem saw.
|Type of saw modules assembly :
||Single line or two lines. Fixed or movable assemblies.
Trim-X and Posi-X, a highly effective combination.
automated positioning system
|Trimmer for sawing and planing line